Other than living on island time there are so many things we love to do in the Keys. So get ready to take notes and plan your next trip because I'm about to give you 10 of our things to do and places to eat while in the Florida Keys.
1. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park *be sure to ask for military discount
completely made when he was selected to get kissed by a dolphin.
4. Dolphin Research Center -Our youngest son is quite obsessed with Dolphins, so when we
surprised him with the chance to swim with the dolphins he was over the moon!
5. Curry Hammock State Park -The beach is great place toinflate the kayaks (we did) and explore.
They have a campground to camp at as well.
6. Castaway Waterfront Restaurant- They have so much on their menu to choose from, but we didn't eat anything but sushi and it was DIVINE!!! And when I say we ate sushi I mean we ate a lot of sushi. Castaway has the best view too. While we were waiting to be seated a manatee greeted us as he took a little sip from the fisherman's boat as he cleaned it.
7. Explore and snorkel Bahai Honda State Park
8. Watch the kiteboarders in Truman Waterfront Park
9. Eat & Shop down the Duval Street side of Key West -Go early! It gets hot and crowded.